Get the soundtrack for Eduardo the Samurai Toaster
Colorado, USA – February 9, 2010 – Semnat Studios is happy to announce the relaunch of the Eduardo the Samurai Toaster official website, which is accompanied by a free download of the oft-requested soundtrack from the game, composed by Raymond Gramke. The expanded soundtrack includes all nine tracks from the title plus seven unreleased songs. We also have some brand-new wallpapers available for your mobile devices and PC, yayyyy
From all of us at Semnat Studios we want to thank you for supporting the little guy and we hope you enjoy this free content (and check our or game, out now for 800 Wii Points exclusively through the Wii Shop Channel on your WiiWare console).
With visuals drawn and scanned in from several different art mediums such as pen & ink, acrylic paint and charcoal, Eduardo sports an untraditional aesthetic design for a videogame. Jump, shoot, whip, drive, fly and throw your way through hordes of Peking Opera pastries, spear toting carrots, robotic mangos, and more. Play with friends as you learn to cooperate effectively, or be annoying by throwing each other around the screen and attacking one another.
– Drop in co-op play for 1-4 players
– Ride scooters equipped with laser-blasters and fly around in rocket packs in single player or co-op
– Use 5 different pastry pickups to upgrade your firepower
– Battle enemies through 13 unique levels
– Several different difficulty options to choose from, allowing players to pick their desired level of challenge
Eduardo the Samurai Toaster has been Rated E for everyone by the ESRB.
Nintendo trademarks used under license. WiiWare is available only through the Wii console.